| | |||||
| sell house | |||||
| NYHETER | |||||
| Downtown Scranton property sold for nearly $1.8 million - Yahoo Dec. 30—A downtown Scranton property housing nine retail tenants and second-floor apartment units was sold Thursday for $1787250, said Pat Rogan, ...
| |||||
| Liz Weston: I sold my house and got a huge Medicare premium increase. Can I fight it? Dear Liz: I find myself in a very bad tax/Social Security/Medicare loop that I am sure many other seniors are in as well. First, I sold my house ...
| |||||
| Six homes for sale in the areas that have seen the biggest house price gains in the country House price boom homes: Six properties for sale in areas with the biggest gains in the country this year - including York, Swansea and Woking · We look ...
| |||||
| Show house featured in magazine is up for sale in Atlanta. See why it's a showstopper An English Regency style home that was the Flower Magazine Atlanta Showhouse in November lists for $10.9 million in Atlanta, Georgia.
| |||||
| Hedge Funder Sells Waterfront Miami Home for $15M - The Real Deal A Delaware entity tied to Mendy Haas, CFO at the hedge fund Third Point, sold the house at 4151 Palm Lane in Miami's Bay Point neighborhood to ...
| |||||
| Visa fler resultat | Redigera inställningarna för Alerts | |||||
| Du har fått det här e-postmeddelandet eftersom du prenumererar på varningar från Google Alerts. |
Ta emot den här varningen som RSS-flöde |
| Skicka feedback |
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar